Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting notification of the holiday booster challenge. I get something that says play now but when I hit the button it doesn't take me there. Also there isn't any red ! that I use to get when there was a challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is there a link to it in your inbox. Check there because last time there was a promotion, this was where I found it.