Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing for 2 years and love it but will have to stop because of level 880. Is there anyway
to skip this or buy your way past it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm afraid not, King have never offered a way to pay past levels which is understandable but not convenient if you ever want to skip past certain levels. I really hate timed levels with Bombs but the trick I've learnt is that if you already have 1 star you can just let the timer run down to 0 and you'll pass the level. If you make a move for the sake of it and a bomb goes, it's game over no matter the score you get.