Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the longest time I have not been given the option to do the holiday event. Now when I log on it pops up to do the current event but when I click on it to play it takes me straight to the regular game. It is getting very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check your inbox, I remember there was one promo where the only place I could find it was under the trophies section in my inbox.