Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my boosters three times already and don't know how to stop it. I received a generic response which didn't help or answer my question. When I replied to it, I received no response. I am using this forum for help; please at least try.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a lot of questions about this, but this one has an answer from a moderator. Check it:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear