Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where did all my boosters go?? I had them earlier, now they are ALL gone. I tried restore purchases. Didn't work. I had not updated. No changes other than I purchased gold bars. Then the boosters all disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you buy the boosters or were they from promotions, the booster wheel etc? I remember reading that free boosters are not compensated for if they disappear. If you purchased them however, then the restore purchases, should work.