Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I installed last update I can't open the game any more. It is crashing after I click - play now . How can I uninstall the update, or is there any other solution?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you uninstall the game you're gonna lose your boosters if you have any saved up. It might work though, to get the app working again I mean. But you can't just un-install the update.
Close all your apps, restart your iPad. Open up CC only and see if this works first.