Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last responses regarding level 1317 locking up are from 5 weeks ago. Any plans for a fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa!
I've heard of the issue with level 1317. I have the game on my mobile and it works there. I suggest you play the level on your mobile too. Once you have completed the level your progress will then sync back to your Facebook account and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Cheers :-)