Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crush, level 1347 froze 5 times on me after I applied special candies. Very frustrating. Please give me a credit and unlock this damn level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sonia!
I have seen other threads related to level 1347. I found a workaround to the issue: download the game to your mobile, then connect it to Facebook and you can now play the level without any issues.
Cheers :-)