Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not get tickets to pass to the next level even when fb friends try to send them to me and I don't get the free games either why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Facebook seems to be nothing but hassle as of late with lives and tickets requests. I'd strongly recommend thinking of connecting to Kingdom instead, items just seem to flow a lot more with less hassle in the end.