⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy tab 4. I am signed into my Google play store and going thr

Options
Tadd_McMichael
Tadd_McMichael Posts: 2 Newbie

I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy tab 4. I am signed into my Google play store and going thru it reinstalling desired apps. I do not understand why I cannot reinstall any of the Candy crush games I had previously. It tells me not compatabile with this device. I do not understand at all. It is running android 4.4.2, and has no software updates showing as available. I know this unit is brand new but not so new as to be incompatible or conversely to old. Can you give me some guidance. I have searched within this site and only found one question related to these exact issues with Galaxy Tab 4. Neither of these seem to be fix.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Tadd, open a window in your browser (Chrome) on your tablet and go to www.king.com.

Select the games you want to download there and that should work. At least that worked for a couple of friends of mine.

• Tadd_McMichael
    Tadd_McMichael Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Problem was figured out. I just wanted to give back to forum so this may help any future user. Well I tried first going to king.com for download, problem with that was it opened up browser window with Google play store, and within google play it would show game installed already, from my past tablet install history and I could not download. Well anyway I continued with the rest of my app installs from Google Play, took most of evening. Then I powered the tablet off completely, turned it back on and for some reason the Candy Crush games showed compatable and available for download. Don't know why, but all is well and in order.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Great Tadd! Thanks for the update!

• numbnuts
    numbnuts Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Problem was figured out. I just wanted to give back to forum so this may help any future user. Well I tried first going to king.com for download, problem with that was it opened up browser window with Google play store, and within google play it would show game installed already, from my past tablet install history and I could not download. Well anyway I continued with the rest of my app installs from Google Play, took most of evening. Then I powered the tablet off completely, turned it back on and for some reason the Candy Crush games showed compatable and available for download. Don't know why, but all is well and in order.

i tried on my cell phone and a meesage in green keeps popping up as "device is not compataible with this version"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?