Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is the 3rd time I'm pistong a question and still get no reply from King. Cant believe we are still playing their games even though the are ignoring most of us
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dennis- I am very sorry to hear that you have been having some difficulties with our games. :-( I have sent you a private message, please check the envelope symbol in the top right hand corner. Look forward to hearing back from you. Happy Holidays! :-)