Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The candy crush apps on windows 10 display a black background like many others with this issue and its been ongoing for 4 months, please sort this.https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=b18c9d3dbfa7cc14!8468&authkey=!AKC-ySeD0LYGT6o&ithint=file%2ctxt
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Does it work for you in Google Chrome? That's the browser I generally use and the games work fine for me.
To be honest, I haven't used Windows 10 yet and I'm not sure if I'm going to, at least not yet at this stage. Too many people having trouble with it.