Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On windows 10, candycrush soda & saga shut down at the loading screen.
At windows store, I saw other many people had the same symptom.
Please solve this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
True, I've also seen more people talking about that on here. Personally I'm not using Windows 10 just yet, those messages about these problems being the main reason for that.
Have you tried to play both while using Google Chrome as your browser?