Can you stop designing stupid levels, please?

Yves
Yves Posts: 3 Newbie

Most levels are nice, some are hard, some are too easy but in average it's good. I spend the bus ride from my house to my job playing with my 5 lives, and then a few I got from friends and it's fun, I don't see time pass.

But. That time is over. That is because levels in the likes of level 1389 are just plain stupid and irritating. I'd say it is BY FAR the most frustrating level in the 1389 I played yet. First it's crazy hard to get to live through 16 moves when 15 chocolate squares may popup every 3 moves filling the whole level in a blink of the eye, second it takes like 10 seconds to get screwed up and loose. Interest in the game in completely gone. Well, that means I'll have 45 minute on my next bus ride to find another fun game to play with.

Seriously, don't make any more of those levels. And I BEG if you can skip it on my account that'd make my day! It's taking out every bit of fun out of the whole game. I just won a 2 hours of infinite lives and I just spent the last 20 minutes on that level and I can't stop shouting big words at my device. And that is even if people say I'm always a very calm and layed back kind of person but this level SO FRUSTRATING! I'm taking a break for now.

So bad, it's been a great game for 1388 levels but that 1389 is just killing everything off. I'll probably uninstal it and never get back again, this memory is so bad to me. Words can't tell how much I hate that particular level. I don't even want to try to get super lucky, I don't want to play it at all.

Thanks for making 1388 nice levels, some fun, some less but still enough to keep me going, but that last one is not anymore.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I'm sure you've come across a few frustrating levels before. I think its fair to say that having designed over 1000 levels then the levels now are bound to be more difficult, these are for full on candy crush experts. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I'm sure you've come across a few frustrating levels before. I think its fair to say that having designed over 1000 levels then the levels now are bound to be more difficult, these are for full on candy crush experts. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?