Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open my mobile app it says that the frozen lake challenge is "free to play". However, every time I have played a round it uses one of my lives, over 10 lives now used on this "free" challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, are you talking about the up, up and away challenge? I think even if the promotions are free, they will still use up your lives. I haven't seen an in-game promo that doesn't.