⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Messages in Candy Crush Saga are not Showing Up on Newly Purchased and Synched iPad Air2

Options
MJH
MJH Posts: 1 Newbie

I have an old iPad2 with 9.2 ios running, latest updates to facebook and Candy Crush Saga(1.66.0).  I have 204 messages on this game and I have synced this game up with king.com site.  I just received an new iPad Air 2 running ios 9.2.  It has been restored with all of my backup from the old iPad2 and is running the latest versions of Candy Crush Saga(1.66.0) and facebook. I have allowed facebook to access Candy Crush Saga in facebook on both sites.  On the new iPad Air I do not have the 204 messages whether I sync with king.com or facebook but my updated current levels are there.  I think there is an issue that needs to be resolved with the new iPad Air2 running ios 9.2 for syncing Candy Crush Saga between devices.  Please Help.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

They won't show up because messages in the game will only appear on whichever device you first accept them on, the same as boosters. There is no way to get them on both. So if you want more lives on your new iPad, then you need to go there and accept them :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?