Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can collect from other games, like doubledown, farmville from my news feed. Yours is the only one Web Root stops. So how do I collect? Having spyware before, from an unknown site. I am not willing to go where my Web Root tells me not too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have no idea... what does it say when you click to open the link? Maybe this will tell you. Google it and see what comes up. I think you're better off asking how to allow things in Web Root. Try their support pages.