Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't seem to pass level 1145 on Candy Crush Saga could someone help me? When ever I run out of moves on my pc my bombs shuffle and move to the outside area where there are solid walls. Help please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try not to run out of available moves then haha.
I know it's difficult but you'll get there. Head over to youtube and see how other players are passing the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO89FWEKW4M
Try not to run out of available moves then haha. I know it's difficult but you'll get there. Head over to youtube and see how other players are passing the level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO89FWEKW4M
luck and luck alone