Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go into a game but haven't made any moves yet,I leave the screen for a whole to check on a message or something my life is gone even though I haven't made any moves. Can you please explain why this happens? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This only happens to me when the game gets closed down, if I go to a message or on the web without closing the game and then go back to it, I'm back on the board I left with all my moves and lives intact. What happens when you get back on the game, does it start from scratch or does it put you back on the board where you left?