Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am now having to wait for the next set of levels beginning 1446!!! I ALWAYS have to wait!!! the longest being 4 weeks!! this problem needs sorting out! I should be on the levels at least 2000, taking the waiting into account!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Um, maybe because as you're completing them the guys are probably still designing the new levels, haha. I know a lot of players who are always on the last levels, if so then you have to be patient with King, I don't know many games with near 1500 levels that you can play.
New levels will be out soon so in the the meantime, just try another game or take a break.