Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga Level 880...I Get over1,000,000 points when I need 800,008 and still lose. How is that possible? Am I missing something? Been over 800,008 many times. Please help. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've hit the target score then you should stop making moves and let the timer run out, that way you'll definitely win whereas if you continue on and a bomb blows up = GAME OVER, regardless of the score you've achieved.