Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send out help to cross the tracks in candy crush, but no one sees the help that I asked for.Its been over 24 hours sense I asked for help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What are you connecting to, FB or Kingdom? Personally I've had more success getting stuff by connecting to Kingdom rather than Facebook. Most people using FB don't go there to play games whereas it's the opposite with Kingdom. Compared to FB, you can actually receive requests and gifts from other people without being friends first and add them later which is useful in weeding out those who don't adopt a "good neighbour" policy. That's what I've done and kept an eye out for those who tend to send stuff back the most frequently and added them to my favourites list.