Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 459 with no tornados and chocolate candies instead is literally impossible. I see I'm not the only one having a hard time. I'm so sad I can't move on. Is this problem going to be fixed soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i need help on levei 459. been here for more than 6 months. this is ridiculous.
Changing the Toffee Tornadoes to Chocolate spinners has definitely made this level a nightmare compared to what it use to be! So far I've only found 1 video of the updated level which says it all really. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gwwm7H2jrs