Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I
have enough memory on my phone and I have rebooted twice and it still crashes after the loading screw.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check you have the latest updates for the game and you mobile first. If you've already got them and it keeps crashing personally I would uninstall and install from scratch again, just keep in mind you'll loose any items in the process as they are only stored locally whereas your progress and gold bars will be saved on a server once connected to Facebook or Kingdom.What OS do you have on your phone btw?