why does candy crush saga keep crashing

EvilWench
EvilWench Posts: 1 Newbie

I

have enough memory on my phone and I have rebooted twice and it still crashes after the loading screw.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Check you have the latest updates for the game and you mobile first. If you've already got them and it keeps crashing personally I would uninstall and install from scratch again, just keep in mind you'll loose any items in the process as they are only stored locally whereas your progress and gold bars will be saved on a server once connected to Facebook or Kingdom.What OS do you have on your phone btw?

• Crystal_Spencer
    Crystal_Spencer Posts: 1 Newbie

Check you have the latest updates for the game and you mobile first. If you've already got them and it keeps crashing personally I would uninstall and install from scratch again, just keep in mind you'll loose any items in the process as they are only stored locally whereas your progress and gold bars will be saved on a server once connected to Facebook or Kingdom.What OS do you have on your phone btw?

I play on my tablet. A couple months ago Candy Crush started crashing and closing out on its own. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and it still crashes and closes. Sometimes its right after it loads and sometimes its as soon as I start to play a level. Ive been playing candy crush for years and im tempted just to delete it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?