Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Booster or to light candles in a cake to win some boosters. What must I do to get those?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No more candles to be lit at the moment, I think.
I believe that most of these challenges in their games are on mobile; therefor make sure your apps are up to date and that you play connected either to your Facebook or your Kingdom account.
Even then, it still can be a random thing. Some friends of mine had challenges I never got.