Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to play Candy Crush Saga on my tablet it closes on it's own. I would like to know why. It used to play good.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This could be for a number of reasons Susan. It could be your memory/Ram is full so check your settings to make sure. I also recommend closing all apps and restarting as you would be surprised how many issues this simple trick can solve. I know the guys at King always recommend checking for app updates so there's a couple of things for you to try.