Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi candy - I can't get striped candy on level 266. When I get 1 in about 5games you crash them for me. i think
I wish you would look at this level!! i think it has a bug or is haywire-thank you for letting me play free Mcfever
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm...this must be a rare glitch, becuase I've once been stuck on level 266 and I managed to pass it without it crashing or freezing. But, there might be a point...did you use a laptop that was definitely not made for gaming? I think one of my friends might've had that issue.