Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am so frustrated! I am on level 365 on my computer when I log into Facebook. On my phone it won't sync past level 350. I tried redownloading, I tried syncing it over and over again. I don't know what is wrong. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try uninstalling both the Facebook app and the game from your device, reboot it, then re-install CCS, re-connect the game to Facebook and once that's done reinstall the FB app. That should do the trick!