Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am pretty frustrated with 1348. I have tried different platforms to pass this level. I googled it and watched multiple videos to no avail. I have not even come close to passing it in over 200 attempts! Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My all-time favorite Candy Crush is Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Give it a try, you'll be surprised.
Well I knew this day would come. This level has become too frustrating. So long crushers, enjoy!
Sounds like you've done all I would do too!
I think this unofficial page might help you, at least I hope it will. It contains 2 walk-through videos too and some strategic advice http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1348