Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I receive Requests through FB and if I try and redeem them with my iPad, I don't get them. I have lost all of my extra lives, and tools because I have deleted and downloaded Candy Crush twice. Please fix this and give me my stuff back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Game is not showing up in my settings and none off my friends r there no one to ask for lives I'm connected to facebook
What settings are you trying to access exactly Pat? I had the same thing where things kept appearing in my FB but not on my mobile. I removed both the game and the Facebook app from my mobile, reinstalled CCS, reconnected to FB and made fresh requests and started to get them there again. Once they were flowing again I reinstalled the FB app.