Why doesn't Candy Crush show up in Settings on my iPad and interact with FB?

Options
Pat_Graetz
Pat_Graetz Posts: 4 Newbie

I receive Requests through FB and if I try and redeem them with my iPad, I don't get them. I have lost all of my extra lives, and tools because I have deleted and downloaded Candy Crush twice. Please fix this and give me my stuff back.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

What settings are you trying to access exactly Pat? I had the same thing where things kept appearing in my FB but not on my mobile. I removed both the game and the Facebook app from my mobile, reinstalled CCS, reconnected to FB and made fresh requests and started to get them there again. Once they were flowing again I reinstalled the FB app.

• Pat_Graetz
    Pat_Graetz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

What settings are you trying to access exactly Pat? I had the same thing where things kept appearing in my FB but not on my mobile. I removed both the game and the Facebook app from my mobile, reinstalled CCS, reconnected to FB and made fresh requests and started to get them there again. Once they were flowing again I reinstalled the FB app.

I am not trying to change any settings; I have noticed that CCS is NOT listed in settings on my iPad, but I have the app on my iPad. When I get extra lives, extra moves, or help to unlock the next level, they don't show up in the CCS game. I get the notification in FB that I have received one, I touch it, it takes me to the game (and is connected with FB) but it doesn't give me the Request that came through FB Notification. I have deleted the app twice and lost everything and downloaded the app again and it still doesn't give me credit. I just received a notification an hour ago. I have touched on it twice, it takes me to the game but doesn;t give me the extra life, etc. I received my third help to unlock and it took 36 hours before it unlocked my level. It sucks.
  • Pat_Mercer
    Pat_Mercer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Game is not showing up in my settings and none off my friends r there no one to ask for lives I'm connected to facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?