Candy Crush Saga connected to facebook on both, but progress on iPhone won't sync to laptop progress

Mona-3
Mona-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

For a long time, I've had issues with my progress on my iPhone not syncing with my laptop. For example, on CC Saga, on my phone, I am on level 1368, but on my laptop, I can't get passed level 1364 for now. My progress on phone will not sync with laptop. HOWEVER, vice versa works fine. In the past, I have advanced levels on my laptop & it will sync with my phone progress. Please help. I want my iPhone progress to sync with laptop game. I've read forums, tried tips, including disconnecting & reconnecting to FB, but to no avail. I don't want to repeat levels on my laptop, when I've already completed them on my phone. I am connected to Facebook on both. 

I've asked for a solution on this issue/glitch several months ago, but never got a response. Trying again.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Try following this troubleshooting: 

1) Open the game app and disconnect from Facebook (click the icon in bottom left corner, settings and disconnect). Close the app, hold down your home button and swipe right.

2) Next uninstall the Facebook app from your device.

3) Turn your device off and on.

4) Install Facebook, log in and find a game notification, select it.

5) This will either take you straight to the app or to Play Store. If this does not automatically connect you to Facebook:

6) Select connect to Facebook.

That should get you synced across platforms again!

• Mona-3
    Mona-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

1) Open the game app and disconnect from Facebook (click the icon in bottom left corner, settings and disconnect). Close the app, hold down your home button and swipe right.

5) This will either take you straight to the app or to Play Store. If this does not automatically connect you to Facebook:

Thanks for your response. I tried this and it still doesn't sync. My husband was trying to help me, too, read up on it in forums, etc....tried multiple things, deleting, reinstalling, etc. Nada. A glitch with the mobile app, I think. Frustrating, but oh well. Wish King Care could solve!
  • tammy11170
    tammy11170 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi Mona, I too am having the same problem (it never happened before until sometime in 2015) Have you been able to sync yet as I am finding it frustrating that I have to redo the levels on the computer to keep going on iphone and ipad. Plus now most of my friends have passed me and I use to be the leader in our group hahaha

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?