Level 1459 Candy Crush Saga

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Technical  problems with this ridiculous level.  There is no way you can bring down 4 cherries with the 4 clocks spawning licorice on the board after the 3rd move.  Licorice overtakes the board in about 10 moves and your done.  Boosters, well don't waste them on this level they aren't going to help either.  Someone on the team needs to rework this one before your dedicated players quit.  Oh, by the way....this entire episode requires use of boosters to win.   Why can't you just come up  with levels that are fun and enjoyable to play rather than complicated & frustrating.

Answers

• noreply
    noreply Posts: 3 Newbie

Keep at it.  I estimate this to be medium difficulty.  after about 20 tries I managed to get 3 clocks, then used two hammers to get the 4th and then 2 switches to get the final clock.  Using boosters to start doesn't help.  I have probably gotten over 400 boosters for free.  This level you have to give a few back.

• Stacey_Keller
    Stacey_Keller Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2016

It's not medium it almost impossible.  I have always used alot of boosters and spent money on this game but alas, I am giving up.  This level is ridiculous.  I have never come here for "tips" on passing a level.  I'm starting to play other games now but not king games.  I feel that I do not want to get to an upper level game and have it be impossible to pass.  As it is, on some episodes I am waiting for new levels.  Sorry, this level is too tough.. even for me. 

• Linda_Schofield
    Linda_Schofield Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree Debbie and Stacey, this level is enough to make me quit playing this game. It's not fun it's just infuriating. Being a challenge is one thing but this is impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?