Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Had 20 to 50 of each of the candy things and extras and they disappeared. How do I get them back and what can be done.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you can restore your purchased items for the game though your account in the store.
Saved free boosters seem to be able to get lost as they appear to be saved on temporary files only, so if you update or reinstall a game, these can get lost.
What you could do is use them actively and not save them up. Trust me, been done, done that. Won't happen to me again.