Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I transfer my game and position from an Asus tablet to an I pad 2? I am well into the game now and don't want to start over again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that shouldn't be a problem Sue. Make sure you first connect your game to your Kingdom or Facebook account though.
Open the Candy Crush Saga app on your Asus and select the settings symbol on the Candy Crush Saga map.
Choose the orange & yellow Kingdom icon. Choose an avatar and a name. Enter your email address and choose a password. Then go back to the game.
Download the Candy Crush Saga app from the App Store on your iPad 2 and open the game. Connect to your Kingdom account and you can play on from where you left.
I think that only boosters and lives do not synchronize between devices, but the rest should be fine.