Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play Candy Crush Saga or Soda because all plays are delayed! I try to make a move, it doesn't work, so I try again, then it makes two moves! The second one is not the one I wanted!! Please Help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What issue are you have exactly with Flash? Both regular Candy and Soda are playing fine on my Facebook.I take it doing browser troubleshooting didn't change anything, no? You may want to play in Chrome as it has Flash already built into it!