Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is King getting Rocket Mania? Every time I open up the Candy Crush Saga app on my iPad it plays a three second sound file from Rocket Mania. I really hope so because Rocket Mania is one of my all time favorite games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good find!
Look what I found
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rocket-mania-frenzy-let-spark/id912209877?mt=8
I wonder why the app plays the three second sound from Rocket Mania.
Ahhh man what a blast Rocket Mania was! King like making their own games so I doubt very much they would have obtained it... however much I'd like it to be the case