Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
They had done some research and told me how to format a micro SD card but I lost power to my house and when I logged back onto my PC and the Kingdom, the advise and the thread has disappeared and would really like to see it again. Man ythanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janina- If you click on your profile icon you can see all of the questions and answers that you have given. Is this the thread that you're looking for? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-ve-downloaded-candy-crush-saga-on-my-phone-but-it-keeps-escaping-out-of-app-automatically
I hope this fixes the problem :-)