Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After a long, long time I finally passed level 1045, the game does not recognized I passed & I have to replay it. I can't stand this level, any solution to this? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This can be so frustrating. It's happened to me on numerous occasions. The advice I normally give is to sit and watch and take notes on what other players are doing to pass the level. Then you have a plan before you start to play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTDF2x9Ulc