⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why don't we have to confirm a purchase?

Options
Katja_Ketchen
Katja_Ketchen Posts: 3 Newbie

I cannot count how many times that I have accidentally clicked "play on" and was charged gold bars by accident. The 'play on' button is a mere few millimeters away and easy to click by accident, while there is no screen to confirm the click unlike many apps that pop up and say "are you sure that you want to play on for 9 gold?"   I save up my gold and everytime it is stolen from me in this way. Very aggravating to say the least.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

The confirmation appears when you purchase the gold bars using real money, this is the most important one! 

If you know the pop up is gonna appear then stop before you press anything. I even recommend getting a stylus pen if you wanna be really precise. 

• Chipmunk702
    Chipmunk702 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree, they put the +5 moves button where the "end game" button is on other games and so it's really easy to press out of habit. I wouldn't mind if they had you confirm the purchase but the next thing you know you have 5 more moves on a level that would need about 47 more moves to pass. Very frustrating!

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

There must be a law somewhere that requires confirmation for online purchases. I'm surprised they haven't gotten intro trouble for this. Seems like a class action suit waiting to happen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?