Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After a few moves my candies starts clearing off the screen and I have to keep starting over my game and the same thing continues..help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do not get to reach the end of the game because after a few moves or when I match up wrapped or striped candies, the game stalls and I am unable to make another move.My only option is to quit the game and start a new game.
Is that happening to you every time you play 1184? Do you not get some kind of end game message or anything? Super weird that it's just clearing by itself and restarting like that.