Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last treasure chest I won said I won 24 hrs of unlimited lives, but when I sign back in, they are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that it counts down from when I win it, but 2 hours after I won it & went back to play, it was over and back to 5 lives.
When did you win it? I used to think the 24hrs counted down whenever I played but it's actually from when you've received it and not how much you've used.