iPhone keeps defaulting to the last level played when I'm playing lower levels

Karioke
Karioke Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed the last level and again I am awaiting an update so I can continue on with new levels. This happens quite frequently so while I wait, I go back and play old levels to try to get three stars on the few that I only have one or two.      I do not know what causes this, but it seems extremely intermittent and it seems to happen for absolutely no reason… But all of a sudden, it will scroll all the way back up to the very top to which I have to swipe all the way back down, through many pages, to try to find where I left off in the lower levels. It's very very irritating.

Is there any reason why we can't just stay on the level we want to play?  If I want to stay on the page where level 1 is, I should be able to, I shouldn't have to scroll all the way back down from level 1445 every 3 mins. 

Thx

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

This has been the thorn in the side of many players, it's not been designed to remember the last level played but to remember your highest location in the saga instead. As soon as you close your game you'll have to scroll down again as you know all too well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?