Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hI I'm unable to play candy crush saga on my iPad . It keeps crashing after a copy of turns .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Manj- I know of a few steps that usually fix most issues, let me know how you get on with them :-)
Firstly force close all apps and restart your device: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Next, try to check for any updates for your device and apps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
If this does not work the last thing I would try is to reinstall the game. Please domake sure that all your progress is backed up.You can do this with Facebook or a Kingdom account.
If the game is still crashing it may well be that your iPad is no longer compatible. I found the following information on the King.com site of the requirements needed:
iOS version 6.0 or later on the following models:iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and later models.iPad 2 and later models.iPad Mini.iPod Touch 4th generation and later.
Let me know if this does the trick for you :-)