Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached level 1141+. But my Facebook was stucked at level 50. I tried many ways include: reinstall -> Synchronize with King.com -> re-connect Facebook. The result was back to level 50
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure if you're talking about the game site King.com or the kingdom (the little orange in-game app thing for saving your game) I know you can sync mobile to facebook, but not to King.com. If you let me know which one you mean maybe I can help.