Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've reached a treasure chest but cannot access it or get past it. When i click on it, I get a message pop up that I will get reward once i reach the treasure...which I have!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its hovering over the level which you need to reach in a certain time right? You're sure you've hit this level. Post up a screenshot and I can let you know if it looks right or not
I am facing same problem, chest is at lvl 828 and I have crossed it, still message pop up saying you have to cross the level