Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I want to continue by buying more gold bars, it now always says store is unavailable at this time. It's done this since I've upgraded my iOS to 9.2. I've reinstalled them both and same result. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It could be a temporary issue, like a connection problem with the store. I would check out the information saved in your app store profile, card details etc, maybe something needs to be updated or checked before it will allow you to purchase.