Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
never get those challenges? I play on iPad. Please tell me what I can do to get these challenges on my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's nothing you can do I'm sorry Ewa. The promotions are not available for every player. From what I understand they are only added to a certain numbers of players game, say 70% for example. So maybe you will get another one and your friends won't.