Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on my apple I pad playing candy crush, I am waiting for more levels since last week.I am on level 1445 and have finished it,Why do I have to wait? all my friends are on lab tops, they don't have this problem. WHY???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because the levels are always released on facebook first and then mobile a few weeks later. This is how the game has always been. If you have access to a computer then you can play the new levels first