⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1477

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

To complete this level you need 60 licorice and 44 squares all in 50 moves.  Played multiple times and I just don't see it happening.  My question, Has the King Care Team played and beat this level.  If so, please share how you did this.  Please don't refer me to watch a UTube video, the boards that are shown are the "lucky" boards which I don't seem to get. I would appreciate concrete tips of strategy to win based on how this particular level was created.  Refuse to use boosters, Should not have to.....Thank you

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Thank You so much for saying that about the videos!! I thought I was the only one!  Also if you look closely at this level it makes several "mistakes"--like not giving you a striped candy when you clearly matched 4 (and a few other glitches).  It's interesting that I got a message at the beginning of this level that said that you can use lollipop hammers, striped balls, and something else I can't remember to get at the popcorn.  Hammers have not previously worked on popcorn.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Debbie I just cleared it but used up all my available boosters in the process.  I waited until I had finally cleared all the popcorn and cakes and the licorice "decided" to fall--and I say that because it didn't fall like it usually does when you DON"T want it to--anyway I had to use my hammers and switches to get all the required licorice.  I really think you need to be lottery winner lucky to do it without them.   Good luck!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Tammy Kary, I too completed level 1477 and also used hand switches and lollie's.  I'm glad to see that someone else agrees with me on the "lucky" boards.  I just got  very bored playing this same level that I just wanted to move on and bit the bullet and used the boosters.  I dunno, but it seems like the more recent episodes require a booster of some sort in order to win.  I'm currently on level 1480 which is worse (jmo) than 1477.  I've already used hand switch, extra moves, lollies, started out with color bomb, and lucky candy and still can't beat it .   I'ts just waaaaay to busy with color bombs and the ticking clocks (which I absolutely dispise).  So good luck on that level, I'm gonna give it a rest play something else. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?