Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new Apple ID and want to be able to purchase things for my game, but when I go to purchase, it's tells me that the game is associated with another Apple ID. So how can I transfer my games to my new Apple ID without losing any progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kim!
You can log out of iTunes then in again with your old ID.
Please also see this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5884650
Cheers :-)